InfyCal Local Setup
InfyCal is event schedule booking management application which allows users to create events with schedules.
Please follow below guide for further installation steps.
You can setup InfyCal into your local by using both zip files, but we recommend to use dist file so you have to perform minimal steps.
Here are some steps to setup InfyCal into your local environment :
1. Install xampp/wamp (if you don't have it).
2. Create folder
- if you are using wamp then create InfyCal folder under you_path_to_wamp/www/
- if you are using xamp then create InfyCal folder under you_path_to_xamp/htdocs/
3. Unzip dist/src zip to InfyCal folder
4. Point the domain to the uploaded folder
You need to create virtual host first to setup InfyCal. You can find steps here to create virtual host.
- You can find
to create virtual host on
- You can find steps here to
create virtual host on
Point your domain or subdomain to theInfyCal folder.
Please note that, InfyCal must be installed on a primary domain or subdomain. Installing on a sub-folder will not work, for example:
example.com/InfyCal (Invalid) localhost/InfyCal (Invalid) if you are putting it in sub folder or root website) example.com (Valid) local.InfyCal.com (Valid) InfyCal.test (Valid)
Open the link to the domain in the browser (Example: https://local.InfyCal.com).
5. Final Steps
Please follow Next Steps from here to setup the project