If you have purchased the InfyCal system then you will be able to find
dist.zip within the main zip.
If you have purchased the InfyCal system then you will be able to find the zip named
If you want to setup
InfyCal into your local environment then you can take help from
Now if you want to setup InfyCal on your server then you can directly copy the
dist.zip folder to your web
root directory on server and the following steps:
dist.zip to your web server's root (public_html) and extract it there.
Open PHPMyAdmin on your server and do a login.
Click on the Databases tab.
Create a new database and specify a Database name of your choice and Click Create button.
Now on the left, select the database (infycal) OR the one that you have created.
Click Import in the top menu
Under Import, choose the default sql file from
dist/database/infycal.sqland click button Go.
- Open .env file from your server's root folder.
You need to change the following information into your environment (.env) file.
- APP_NAME - Name of your Application/Library System - APP_URL - Change this URL with your server URL (including trailing path if you are putting it in sub folder or root website) - DB_HOST - Put your database hostname here - DB_PORT - Put your database port here if it does not default to 3306 - DB_DATABASE - Change it to your database name - DB_USERNAME - Name of your database user - DB_PASSWORD - Password of your database user
You will also need to set up mail configuration and update the following variables. You can use the below video for the reference on how to setup email configuration for cPanel servers.
- MAIL_DRIVER - MAIL_HOST - MAIL_PORT - MAIL_USERNAME - MAIL_PASSWORD - MAIL_ENCRYPTION - MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS - MAIL_FROM_NAME
If you want to store your files to direct your
s3 bucket then you have to use following
.env variables. You need to
MEDIA_DISK value to
s3 when you are using AWS file storage.
- AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID= - AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY= - AWS_DEFAULT_REGION=us-east-1 - AWS_BUCKET= - AWS_ENDPOINT= - AWS_URL=
Or you can use your choice of storage driver to store your media assets if you want. All of your attachments will be placed into that.
Set Stripe configuration it is using while payments. Here is some links by using it you will get an idea about how to generate stripe API keys.
Set up the Paypal Credentials into env:
- PAYPAL_CLIENT_ID= - PAYPAL_SECRET= # change mode to "live" while moving to production - PAYPAL_MODE="live"
Follow below guide to make the Google Calendar Integration works. you need to set following env. You need to enable the google calendar API, Please Click Here to generate the the OAuth file.
Also Watch this video to get the file.
Set the redirect URL to :
YOUR_APP_URL/google/redirect // e.g https://infy-cal.com/google/redirect
Put the downloaded file to
And you should be ready to go.
Enable appointment reminder in cPanel. Here is the link by using it you will get an idea about how to set the cron for the appointment reminders.
You can log in as admin using below credentials.
Email / Password: