If you have purchased the InfyCare system then you will be able to find
dist.zip within the main zip file.
Extract that file on your local and follow the following steps:
dist.zip to your web server's root (public_html) and extract it there. If you are installing it on subdomain
then do extract it in your subdomain's root folder.
Open PHPMyAdmin on your server and do a login.
Click on the Databases tab. Create a new database and specify a Database name of your choice and click the Create button.
Now on the left, select the database that you have created and click Import in the top menu
Under Import, choose the database SQL file from
dist/database/infycare.sql from the extracted file from your
local and click the Go button.
.env file on your server's root folder.
You need to change the following information into your environment (.env) file.
- APP_NAME - Name of your Application - APP_URL - Change this URL with your server URL (including trailing path if you are putting it in sub folder or root website) - DB_HOST - Put your database hostname here - DB_PORT - Put your database port here if it does not default to 3306 - DB_DATABASE - Change it to your database name - DB_USERNAME - Name of your database user - DB_PASSWORD - Password of your database user
You will also need to set up mail configuration, you can read more about here for that setup based on mail service that you use.
- MAIL_DRIVER - MAIL_HOST - MAIL_PORT - MAIL_USERNAME - MAIL_PASSWORD - MAIL_ENCRYPTION - MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS - MAIL_FROM_NAME
If you want to store your files to direct your
s3 bucket then you have to use following
.env variables. You need to
MEDIA_DISK value to
s3 when you are using AWS file storage.
- AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID= - AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY= - AWS_DEFAULT_REGION=us-east-1 - AWS_BUCKET= - AWS_ENDPOINT= - AWS_URL=
Or you can use your choice of storage driver to store your media assets if you want. All of your attachments will be placed into that.
Set Stripe configuration it is using while book appointment payments. Here are some links by using it you will get an idea about how to generate stripe API keys.
- STRIPE_KEY= - STRIPE_SECRET_KEY= - STRIPE_WEBHOOK_SECRET_KEY=
Also, please set the google captcha keys too. Here is link to generate and get the keys of google captcha.
- NOCAPTCHA_SECRET= - NOCAPTCHA_SITEKEY=
Follow below guide to make the Google Calendar Integration works. you need to set following env. You need to enable the google calendar API, Please Click Here to generate the the OAuth file.
Also Watch this video to get the file.
Set the redirect URL to :
YOUR_APP_URL/google/redirect // e.g https://infy-care.com/google/redirect
Put the downloaded file to
Set up the Paystack Credentials into env:
Please use your email into
- PAYSTACK_PUBLIC_KEY= - PAYSTACK_SECRET_KEY= - PAYSTACK_PAYMENT_URL=https://api.paystack.co - PAYSTACK_MERCHANT_EMAIL=
DO NOT FORGET TO FOLLOW GIVEN STEP :
Also please set the redirect/callback URL to
APP_URL/paystack-payment-success from your paystack account.
Set up the Paypal Credentials into env:
- PAYPAL_CLIENT_ID= - PAYPAL_SECRET= # change mode to "live" while moving to production - PAYPAL_MODE="live"
Set up the Razorpay Credentials into env:
- RAZOR_KEY= - RAZOR_SECRET=
Set up the Authorize.net Credentials into env:
- AUTHORIZE_LOGIN_ID - AUTHORIZE_TRANSACTION_KEY=
Set up the Paytm Credentials into env:
You can find steps here to generate keys Here
- PAYTM_ENVIRONMENT= - PAYTM_MERCHANT_ID= - PAYTM_MERCHANT_KEY= - PAYTM_MERCHANT_WEBSITE= - PAYTM_CHANNEL= - PAYTM_INDUSTRY_TYPE
Set Zoom configuration it is using in Live Consultations module. So first of you need to create your zoom app into zoom marketplace and need to generate the API Keys and credentials.
- Go to Link (opens new window)and do sign in.
- Click Develop button on header and select Build App menu.
- Choose the JWT and create an application with the app name that you want.
- Input required information and click Continue until your app will be activated.
After completing the above steps, you need to update your .env file by placing below keys inside that. Please use your email into Merchant Email.
- ZOOM_API_URL="https://api.zoom.us/v2/" - ZOOM_API_KEY="INPUT_YOUR_ZOOM_API_KEY" - ZOOM_API_SECRET="INPUT_YOUR_ZOOM_API_SECRET"
You can do admin login by accessing given URL.
Access the InfyPortfolio app by your URL. You should be able to see the below-landing page.
We are ready to go now.