If you have purchased the InfyCRM then you will be able to find the zip named
dist.zip in the main download file.
If you want to set up InfyCRM in your local environment then you can jump here.
Now if you want to setup InfyCRM on your server then you can directly copy the dist.zip folder to your webroot directory on the server and follow the below steps:
Upload dist.zip to your web server's root (public_html) and extract it there.
- Open PHPMyAdmin on your server and do a login.
- Click on the Databases tab.
- Create a new database and specify a Database name of your choice and click the Create button.
- Now on the left, select the database (infy_crm) OR the one that you have created.
- Click Import in the top menu
- Under Import, choose the default Database file from dist/database/infy_crm.sql and click the button Go.
- Open .env file from your server's root folder.
- Update your .env file You need to change the following information into your environment (.env) file.
Make sure your app name is wrapped between Quotes ("APP NAME").
APP_NAME - Name of your Application APP_URL - Change this URL with your server URL (including trailing path if you are putting it in a subfolder or root website) DB_HOST - Put your database hostname here DB_PORT - Put your database port here if it does not default to 3306 DB_DATABASE - Change it to your database name DB_USERNAME - Name of your database user DB_PASSWORD - Password of your database user
You will also need to set up mail configuration, you can read more about it here for that setup based on the mail service that you use.
MAIL_DRIVER= MAIL_HOST= MAIL_PORT= MAIL_USERNAME= MAIL_PASSWORD= MAIL_ENCRYPTION= MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS= MAIL_FROM_NAME=
If you want to store your files directly to your
s3 bucket then you have to set up the following
You need to change
MEDIA_DISK value to
s3 when you are using AWS file storage.
AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID= AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY= AWS_DEFAULT_REGION=us-east-1 AWS_BUCKET= AWS_ENDPOINT= AWS_URL=
Or you can use your choice of storage driver to store your media assets if you want. All of your attachments will be placed into that.
You can do an admin login by accessing the given URL.
And you are ready to go.