Before starting upgrade we recommend to backup your files and export your current database.
Before starting upgrade we recommend to back up your all files and export your current database.
so in case if anything goes wrong, you can restore the previous version.
- Backup your whole folder
- Backup & Export your database via phpymadmin
Backup the following folders and files.
- File -
- Folder - Any new languages that you added in
- Folder -
- Delete all your existing code (you can also rename the current folder or move all content to some other folder, if possible)
- Upload the latest
dist.zipto the server
- Extract the zip
- Put old
public/uploadsfolder back (or you can merge)
- Run a database upgrade script
- Verify that latest version is visible in footer
Check everything is working fine.
- Add newly added languages keys (if you have added a new languages)
- Apply/Replace any custom changes that you made to the code.
Hope your upgrade went well and working fine. If you are facing any problem with the upgrade, feel to contact our support at https://infyomlabs.authordesk.app