If you have purchased the InfyHMS-SaaS system then you will be able to find
dist.zip within the main zip.
If you have purchased the InfyHMS-SaaS system then you will be able to find the zip named
If you want to setup
InfyHMS-SaaS into your local environment then you can take help from here.
Now if you want to setup InfyHMS-SaaS on your server then you can directly copy the
dist.zip folder to your web root directory on server and the following steps:
dist.zip to your web server's root (public_html) and extract it there.
- Open PHPMyAdmin on your server and do a login.
- Click on the Databases tab.
- Create a new database and specify a Database name of your choice and Click Create button.
- Now on the left, select the database (hms) OR the one that you have created.
- Click Import in the top menu
- Under Import, choose the default sql file from
dist/database/hms-saas.sqland click button Go.
- Open .env file from your server's root folder.
You need to change the following information into your environment (.env) file.
- APP_NAME - Name of your Application/Library System - APP_URL - Change this URL with your server URL (including trailing path if you are putting it in sub folder or root website) - DB_HOST - Put your database hostname here - DB_PORT - Put your database port here if it does not default to 3306 - DB_DATABASE - Change it to your database name - DB_USERNAME - Name of your database user - DB_PASSWORD - Password of your database user
You will also need to set up mail configuration and update the following variables. You can use the below video for the reference on how to setup email configuration for cPanel servers.
- MAIL_DRIVER - MAIL_HOST - MAIL_PORT - MAIL_USERNAME - MAIL_PASSWORD - MAIL_ENCRYPTION - MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS - MAIL_FROM_NAME
If you want to store your files to direct your
s3 bucket then you have to use following
You need to change
MEDIA_DISK value to
s3 when you are using AWS file storage.
- AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID= - AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY= - AWS_DEFAULT_REGION=us-east-1 - AWS_BUCKET= - AWS_ENDPOINT= - AWS_URL=
Or you can use your choice of storage driver to store your media assets if you want. All of your attachments will be placed into that.
Set twilio env if you want to use SMS module. You can find to setup twilio steps from above.
- TWILIO_SID= - TWILIO_TOKEN= - TWILIO_FROM_NUMBER=
Set Stripe configuration it is using while IPD payments. Here is some links by using it you will get an idea about how to generate stripe API keys.
Set up the Paypal Credentials into env:
- PAYPAL_CLIENT_ID= - PAYPAL_SECRET= # change mode to "live" while moving to production - PAYPAL_MODE="live"
Set up the Razorpay Credentials into env:
- RAZOR_KEY= - RAZOR_SECRET=
Set Zoom configuration it is using in Live Consultations module. So first of you need to create your zoom ap into zoom marketplace and need to generate the API Keys and credentials.
- Go to Link and do sign in.
Developbutton on header and select
- Choose the
JWTand create an application with the app name that you want.
- Input required information and click
Continueuntil your app will be activated.
After completing the above steps, you need to update your
.env file by placing below keys inside that.
- ZOOM_API_URL="https://api.zoom.us/v2/" - ZOOM_API_KEY="INPUT_YOUR_ZOOM_API_KEY" - ZOOM_API_SECRET="INPUT_YOUR_ZOOM_API_SECRET"
For Laravel Cookie Consent, you just need to add the below key to your
.env file in order to enable the cookie storage.
You need to set google re-captcha for contact us form, you have to follow given steps and need to set following env variables.
- NOCAPTCHA_SITEKEY= - NOCAPTCHA_SECRET=
Here is link to generate and get the keys of google captcha.
And you should be ready to go.
You can log in as admin using below credentials.
Super Admin Credentials:
Email / Password :
firstname.lastname@example.org / 123456789
Email / Password :
email@example.com / 123456789