If you have purchased the InfyHMS system then you will be able to find
dist.zip within the main zip.
You can also follow the video below for video tutorial of the installation process.
Extract that file on your local and follow the following steps:
1. Copy files to a web server
Upload dist.zip to your web server's root (public_html) and extract it there. If you are installing it on subdomain then do extract it in your subdomain's root folder.
2. Setup your Database
Open PHPMyAdmin on your server and do a login.
Click on the Databases tab.
Create a new database and specify a Database name of your choice and click the Create button.
Now on the left, select the database that you have created and click Import in the top menu
Under Import, choose the database SQL file from
dist/database/hms.sql from the extracted file from your local and click the Go button.
3. Setup environment .env file
Open .env file from your server's root folder.
You need to change the following information into your environment (.env) file.
- APP_NAME - Name of your Application/Library System - APP_URL - Change this URL with your server URL (including trailing path if you are putting it in sub folder or root website) - DB_HOST - Put your database hostname here - DB_PORT - Put your database port here if it does not default to 3306 - DB_DATABASE - Change it to your database name - DB_USERNAME - Name of your database user - DB_PASSWORD - Password of your database user
You will also need to set up mail configuration and update the following variables. You can use the below video for the reference on how to setup email configuration for cPanel servers.
- MAIL_DRIVER - MAIL_HOST - MAIL_PORT - MAIL_USERNAME - MAIL_PASSWORD - MAIL_ENCRYPTION - MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS - MAIL_FROM_NAME
If you want to store your files to direct your
s3 bucket then you have to use following
.env variables. You need to
MEDIA_DISK value to
s3 when you are using AWS file storage.
- AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID= - AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY= - AWS_DEFAULT_REGION=us-east-1 - AWS_BUCKET= - AWS_ENDPOINT= - AWS_URL=
Or you can use your choice of storage driver to store your media assets if you want. All of your attachments will be placed into that.
Set twilio env if you want to use SMS module. You can find to setup twilio steps from above.
- TWILIO_SID= - TWILIO_TOKEN= - TWILIO_FROM_NUMBER=
Set Stripe configuration it is using while IPD payments. Here is some links by using it you will get an idea about how to generate stripe API keys.
Set Zoom configuration it is using in Live Consultations module. So first of you need to create your zoom ap into zoom marketplace and need to generate the API Keys and credentials.
- Go to Link and do sign in.
Developbutton on header and select
- Choose the
JWTand create an application with the app name that you want.
- Input required information and click
Continueuntil your app will be activated.
After completing the above steps, you need to update your
.env file by placing below keys inside that.
- ZOOM_API_URL="https://api.zoom.us/v2/" - ZOOM_API_KEY="INPUT_YOUR_ZOOM_API_KEY" - ZOOM_API_SECRET="INPUT_YOUR_ZOOM_API_SECRET"
You can also use your choice of storage driver to store your media assets if you want. All of your attachments will be placed into that. And you should be ready to go.
You need to set google re-captcha for contact us form, you have to follow given steps and need to set following env variables.
- NOCAPTCHA_SECRET - NOCAPTCHA_SITEKEY
Here is link to generate and get the keys of google captcha.
4. Admin login
You can login as admin using below credentials.
5. Landing page
You can access InfyHMS app URL by YOUR_APP_URL. Now you can see below landing page.
Click on the Register button and do register using your email.
You will get the account activation mail after that, you can activate your account by using that mail only after that you are able to do login.