If you have purchased the InfyNews system then you will be able to find
dist.zip within the main zip file.
Extract that file on your local and follow the following steps:
1. Copy files to a web server
dist.zip to your web server's root (public_html) and extract it there. If you are installing it on subdomain
then do extract it in your subdomain's root folder.
2. Setup your Database
Open PHPMyAdmin on your server and do a login.
Click on the Databases tab. Create a new database and specify a Database name of your choice and click the Create button.
Now on the left, select the database that you have created and click Import in the top menu
Under Import, choose the database SQL file from
dist/database/infy_news.sql from the extracted file from your local
and click the Go button.
3. Setup environment file
.env file on your server's root folder.
You need to change the following information into your environment (.env) file.
- APP_NAME - Name of your Application - APP_URL - Change this URL with your server URL (including trailing path if you are putting it in sub folder or root website) - DB_HOST - Put your database hostname here - DB_PORT - Put your database port here if it does not default to 3306 - DB_DATABASE - Change it to your database name - DB_USERNAME - Name of your database user - DB_PASSWORD - Password of your database user
You will also need to set up mail configuration and update the following variables. You can use the below video for the reference on how to setup email configuration for cPanel servers.
- MAIL_DRIVER - MAIL_HOST - MAIL_PORT - MAIL_USERNAME - MAIL_PASSWORD - MAIL_ENCRYPTION - MAIL_FROM_ADDRESS - MAIL_FROM_NAME
If you want to store your files to direct your
s3 bucket then you have to use following
.env variables. You need to
MEDIA_DISK value to
s3 when you are using AWS file storage.
- AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID= - AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY= - AWS_DEFAULT_REGION=us-east-1 - AWS_BUCKET= - AWS_ENDPOINT= - AWS_URL=
Or you can use your choice of storage driver to store your media assets if you want. All of your attachments will be placed into that.
Also, please set the google captcha keys too. Here is link to generate and get the keys of google captcha.
- NOCAPTCHA_SECRET= - NOCAPTCHA_SITEKEY=
4. Open AI Setup
`OPEN_AI_KEY = "key"`
Please set the OpenAI Key too. Here is link to generate and get the keys of openAI.
5. Admin login
You can do admin login by accessing given URL.
We are ready to go now.